Wednesday, 25 January 2012

Barry M : Another Instant Nail Effect Look ♥

Morning Everyone,

Its one of those days today where I can't wait to go to bed, but after trying out the Barry M Instant Nail Effects Yesterday I was really eager to try it with a different colour today.

So today I'm using a gold, & the gold i'm using is collection 2000 25 buried treasure.
If you've read my previous blogs you'll know this is my favourite gold because its not too yellow & more of a creamy gold.
On the top i'm using Barry M Nail Effects in black 311.


So apply a base coat to your nails to protect & avoid any discolour to them, then put on 2 coats of your gold colour.


Leave to dry completely then apply your Barry M Nail Effects & watch the magic happen...


Straight after application.


After 1 Minute.

The Final Result...

So finish off with a clear top coat & then you have gorgeous glam nails.
I think using the gold & black gives it a slight leopard look!


Excuse the messy bits on the edges I haven't tidyed with a q-tip yet !! :)

Hope You like the nails & try it out for yourself. What colours do you use underneath your Barry M Nail Effects??

All comments welcome & please follow ♥

Sarah xx

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Ohh So Glam. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig