Tuesday, 24 January 2012

Barry M : Instant Nail Effects ♥

Hi Again everyone.
So as I mentioned In my last blog I recieved a few goodies today from Barry M, one of those being The Instant Nail Effects in 311.


I Have never used this product before, so when I recieved it I was so excited to try it out.

For my nail look I used the nail Effects polish with my Barry M Fuchsia 302.






So first Thing to do is apply a clear base coat, then I applied My Fuchsia colour & left to dry.


So once dry I then applied the Black Instant Nail Effects....


After 5 seconds...


After 2 Minutes....

Within 2 Minutes My look was complete, finish off with a clear Top coat & Done =)♥


I'm really happy with the results of the nail varnish & would recommend as it gives You a different look & takes around 20 Minutes from the base coat to the clear Top coat !
I would love to try the Croc Effect next....

With all these choices of different nail varnishes & the looks you can achieve, I will never be able to pick which one to wear or which colour!

Thanks for reading, Please Follow.

Sarah x

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
SHARE:

2 comments

© Ohh So Glam. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig