Tuesday, 24 January 2012

Barry M : Trio Eyeshadow Smokey Eye & Review ♥

Hi Everyone, Yes I'm back again but will be for the final time today, and this is for my 3rd and final product from Barry M & its the Trio Eyeshadow in 202.


This is a cute Trio in a white/light grey, medium grey & a dark grey/black, perfect for a glam smokey eye.


So the eye look I'm doing with this product is a smokey eye, and for the base will be using same products as in previous blog...


17 Hide Away Concealer under eyes & Bourjois Healthy Mix 56 applied with my QVS Foundation brush from superdrug.


Other products i'm using: No7amazing eyes pencil, Barry M Wink, bourjois Volume Glamour, Bourjois Coup de Theatre, Barry M Lipgloss no11 Coral & Maybelline dream mousse blush 04 mauve.

So First of all i applied the lightest colour to my lids then blended with a fluffy brush up to the brows, just to take off any harsh line.


Now using the 2nd colour I'm applying this in the socket & blending outwards, then repeating with a fluffy brush to eliminate any harsh lines.


Now for the darekest colour, gently pat this on the outter corners of the lid and half way underneath the eye. Blend again with a fluffy brush. then apply the 2nd colour under the other half of the eye.





Line the top of the eye with the Barry M Wink Pen & flick out at edge then on the waterline with the No7 Amazing eyes pencil in black.
Add mascara, I'm using my 2 different mascara's to give fuller look.





Now finish of with some blush on the cheeks & keep lips nice & pale, i'm using Barry M no11 Coral.






I love this look & i dont really wear the smokey eye as have never found a good set, but this really is perfect, you have the 3 main shadows you need & all you need to add is your liner & mascara & theres your eyes done!
They come in lots of different colours which I want ALL of them, they stay true to their colour and at the moment dont seem like they will fade or wear off any time soon ! 10/10

Thankyou for reading my blog please follow & any comments or questions please leave in the bar below.

Have a lovely day/Night.

Sarah xoxo

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Your hair is gorgeous, I used to have a similar colour and looking at yours is making me want it back lol! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks lovely, i do love it red it just fades so quick ! Doing dip dye on my hair in feb xx

      Delete
  2. Really like the smokey eye - think I'm going to buy that little palette!
    Love, love, love your hair - it's gorge!!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thankyouu x & yeh its a great pallett and i wore it all night & it lasted well. There are lots of other shades & now I just want them all !! teehee =) xx

    ReplyDelete

© Ohh So Glam. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig