Tuesday, 24 January 2012

Barry M : Wink Review & Purple Cat eye ♥

Hi Lovelies,
Here Is my 2nd product I recieved today from Barry M...


... Wink Black Marker Pen for Eyes.
I love Felt Tip eyeliners as they are so easy to use and everyday I wear the cat-eye look on my eyes as its so quick & simple to do.
The Packaging is very glam with the pink & the black, and the felt is just like of a felt tip pen....


For the base of my look I'm going to be using these Products...


17 Hide Away Concealer under eyes & Bourjois Healthy Mix 56 applied with my QVS Foundation brush from superdrug.

So as i'm trying this felt liner i'm going to do a cat eye with a purple shadow.





Other Products i'm using Dior duo shadow (unsure on colour as label worn), my 2 bourjois mascara's: volume glamous ultra black & coup de theatre 2in1, the barry M Wink Liner & Maybelline Dream mousse blush 04 Mauve.

So all i'm using out of my Dior duo is the Pale purple all over my Lid.
Then using the Barry M Wink drawing along top lashes and flicking out at the ends to make a glam cat-eye.
To finish the look off I use my bourjois volume glamour mascara followed by the coup de theatre 2in1 mascara to give more fuller lashes, then a dab of the Maybelline blush on the cheeks.








Wow excuse the red eye... Blame my Iphone !

I think this look is super cute & the purple shadow sets the black liner off.

I'd give the liner 9.5 out of 10.
Its Perfect... The colour, the ease of use & the way it goes on is excellent the only minor negative is that the felt tip end is a little thick so have to make sure you dont apply at too much of an angle or u'll get a very thick line, But other than that its perfect & I love it !!!

Hope the review & little tutorial was helpful.

Please follow & any comments welcome ( nice pleaseee :) )

Sarah x

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Oooh I think I might have to try one of these out, They look fab! :)
    Thanks for sharing your thoughts!
    Now Following :)
    Courtenay


    http://www.courtenaymwah.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for following :) yeah its a great product & i think its only £4 in Superdrug at the moment!! xx

      Delete

© Ohh So Glam. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig