Friday, 27 January 2012

Beauty Sins ! : Rules I Break !!

Morning Lovelies, Its extremely cold this morning !! *Brrrrr*
After Talking to My Friend this Morning about our hair & how long its been since ive had it cut, I just had to do a blog on all The Beauty Sins I Commit !!

The Rules That I Break...
One of the Biggest Sin's is not getting my hair trimmed regularly! I'm a qualified hairdresser so i trim my fringe & sometimes my layers but I hate getting my hair cut, espesh as i'm trying to grow it!! I wear hair extensions everyday & have done for years. This is a really bad sin & you should get your hair trimmed every 6-8 weeks. I probably will get mine done soon but i just never want to as I wear my extensions & its growing a lovely length! (yes i know have it trimmed & it will grow better, but i'm just naughty lol)

My 2nd Biggest Sin that I always regret the next Morning is sometimes not taking My makeup off before bed ! & Boy can I tell the next day that I left it on, i start to get spots & my skin feels dehydrated.

3rd Sin is Not drinking water at all !! I really hate water & I hate flavoured water, So all I really drink is fizzy pop, Coffee or Tea. This is quite bad & i know My skin would benefit alot more from drinking it, and all the other health benefits from it.
I think I need to make myself like the taste of it !!

4th Sin is not always using a heat protector on my hair/extensions *naughty*. Sometimes I do but I'm up at 6:30 getting ready for the School run, getting my daughter ready, so its normally brush through & quickly curl with my straighteners!

5th Sin is sometimes not using a base coat on My nails, and then soon as I take a dark nail varnish off I have lovely orange tinge nails *very sexy!*

6th and final Sin is washing my hair everyday. I love having fresh clean hair & sometimes I use dry shampoo between washes but then there are some days in a row where i'll wash it everyday, which is no good for all the oils in your hair & is no good for the red colour on my hair! Not too much of a big sin as sometimes i do it every other day & use dry shampoo, but it is a tad naughty!

So there are My 6 Beauty Sins. What Beauty Sins do You Commit? And What Beauty Rules do You always Stick too?

Remember Sometimes Rules are Made to Be Broken !

Have a Lovely Morning Everyone ♥

Sarah xx



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. It's actually a nice and helpful piece of information. I'm satisfied that you simply shared this helpful info with us. Please keep us informed like this. Thanks for sharing.
    La Canadienne Women's Felicia Boot

    ReplyDelete

© Ohh So Glam. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig