Friday, 27 January 2012

Kim Kardashian Inspired Makeup: Double Winged Eye Liner ♥

Hi Everyone, Looking through pictures online, I'm really loving the whole 'double winged eye liner' look.
Seen on Kim Kardashian & Evan Rachel Wood, This look is glam, different & very sophisticated.


Kim Kardashian (The look we are going for)


Kim Kardashian with a darker more sultry eye & the double winged liner


Evan Rachel Wood with a double winged liner

Products I'm Using


FACE: 17 hide away Concealer, Benefit high beam, Bourjois Healthy Mix 56 & Avon majiX Medium Beige


Brows: Benefit Contour kit, the dark brown...





EYES: Pupa trio eye shadow, loreal eyeshadow 23 golden shimmer, No7 eye pencil black, Barry M wink, Avon Super Enchant mascara black

So first of all I applied concealer under my eyes abit of high beam, and a little on the cheeks.
Next I applied my bourjois Foundation with a brush then the Avon Majix ontop, I do this because the Magix gives a lovely finish but I dont find the coverage full enough.

Now using the dark brown out of my Benefit Contour kit fill in the eyebrows & make a little thicker.

Now The Eyes...
Apply Loreal 23 golden shimmer over lid to brow, now get your Pupa trio & i'm just using the golden & dark brown not the white...



Apply the gold all over the lid & into crease then blend with a fluffy brush, now carefully bring the dark brown in the outer edge into the crease creating a neat line on the edge.
Using the Barry M Wink I drew a cat eye flicking out on the top lashes.


Now for the part to concentrate on... Line your water line with No7 Black liner pencil & smudge slightly, now get the Wink felt liner & do a cat eye from bottom lash line but do not join.


Add False lashes for more of a Kardashian effect, I used Revlon 3x Volume.


Then with the Wink liner go over tops of false lashes to hide any glue or line.

I finished off My look with Dior Bronze 020 Light Tan on the cheeks & 17 Antique Lace Lipstick with Rimmel Vinyl gloss 130 Take a Chance on top.

Finished Look









A Gorgeous Glam Kim K look ♥

You dont have to re-create this look with the exact products i've used, just use similar colours etc.

I wish I was going out somewhere now but i'm only off to work :( Booooo

Have a lovely rest of the day everyone.

Your comments are always welcome & please follow ♥

Sarah xoxo
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. i'm SO gonna try this! it looks really nice! thanks for the inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Hun & Yeah u'll have to show a pic when You've tryed it out :) xx

      Delete

© Ohh So Glam. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig