Monday, 16 January 2012

Make Up Favourites ♥

Hi Everyone ♥

These are My absolute favourites I have In My Make Up collection & I will explain why I Love Them ♥

Benefit Big Beautiful Eyes...

This little set contains a Concealer, Base Eyeshadow, Contour Shadow & a Liner Shadow.
I love the base colour in this set it is a perfect creamy golden colour & it was gone within weeks because i just loved using it with all my makeup!!
The Liner is my 2nd favourite in this set, sometimes I use it for a smokey eye but i use it everyday to fill in my eyebrows as its a perfect matt brown for my eyebrows.
My 1st least favourite out of it is the concealer, I did use it all but it was very thick & heavy on the skin so i only used very little under the eye.
And... My Least Favourite is the Contour Shadow, Its a very bronze reddish colour & looks vile on my skin !! I think it would suit more dark skin tones, on mine it just looks awful !!

Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation 56

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this foundation it gives a perfect coverage, not quite full but full enough and it feels great on the skin ! It says 16h but I'd say it lasts me around 8h then i need a top up because its starting to wear. Love It ♥

Bourjois Volume Glamour Ultra Black

I love thick full looking lashes & i always use 2 different Mascara's to achieve this look.
First of all i apply this mascara Its great on its own as it does make them alot fuller & thicker, its long lasting & i never need to top it up unless I apply more foundation then I apply one coat to freshen it up !!

Bourjois Coup de Theatre 2in1 black

I use this mascara ontop of the last mascara, it helps seperate the lashes adds length and volume. I dont like this Mascara on its own but goes perfect ontop of my last mascara.

Barry M Lipgloss No11 Coral

I LOVEEEEEEEE This lipgloss ! There is nothing to fault about it.
The colour is perfect, It smells like strawberrys, the texture feels great on the lips & i just Love It !!!

Maybelline Dream Mousse Blush 04

From other Cream blushers ive used this one suits me best as it drys more like a matt powder rather than a glossy oil all over my cheeks.
The colour is 04 Mauve & it gives a nice pink natural colour to your cheeks & looks great with any make up your wearing.

Last but not least......

Collection 2000 Extreme 24 hour felt tip liner.

I love Felt Liners as they are easy to use and give a perfect line or flick. Ive tryed so many felt liners from Max factor, Maybelline & Bourjois but this one is my favourite & a bargain for £2.99 !!
The colour is dark enough unlike some felts they can start a dark grey & you have to build it up. It doesnt dry out and Lasts Me all day !!

So There Is a round up of My Make Up favourites !!

Have a Lovely Day ♥

Sarah x
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I also have that line for Collection2000. It's awesome :) I'm following

    Aisling from myshallowobsession.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for following. Yeh its amazing espesh for the price too x

      Delete

© Ohh So Glam. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig