Monday, 30 January 2012

Most Wanted For Spring/Summer 2012 ♥

Hi Lovelies,
Its a nice Sunny Day for a change today, and what way better than to celebrate it with My Most Wanted Items for Spring/Summer 2012.♥

River Island





I love this Dainty Heart Leopard Necklace, & Think it would look cute with a simple t-shirt or dress. £12.00





To go with the necklace or on there own i spotted these bangles & for summer there is nothing better than lots of different chunky bangles to give a hippie glam vibe to your outfit. £13.00

Topshop





These Gold High Beaded Gladiator sandals are a Must Have for Spring/Summer.
Gladiator sandals are so much comfier than Flip Flops and much more glam. Can be worn with anything day or night. £30.00





I had some sandals like this 3-4 years ago & they are still going strong! These HATTY2 bow sandals are super cute & will look good with jeans, shorts or a cute dress. The colour is gorgeous too. £24.00





I love this simple coral top, but it has a little edge to it with its zip back. Will look cute with a pair of denim shorts, gold gladiator sandals & gold accessories. £28.00





Playsuits are super cute & gorgeous for summer, but they can be a pain in the Bum when you need the toilet !! This one is gorgeous & has a lattice back with a cute print. £30.00





This Rosey Posey Georgia dress is cute for daytime & even cute for night time. Its simple but elegant. £29.00





I really want some bright colour jeans for summer & i'm loving these MOTO Fuschia Jeans. I think they'll look great with a white top & some gold sandals. £38.00





I saw this top on TV a while ago & soon as I saw it I wanted it. Will look cute with shorts or jeans & some gold accessories. This is my top priority to buy! £30.00

Asos





When looking for a cute white top to go with the bright skinny jeans I thought this was cute & a lovely material for summer. It will look great with denim shorts or denim skinny jeans too. £28.00





Big Sunglasses are a Must have, espesh when i'm driving & i love these Mango Carcans Sunglasses. Nice big frames & a dark lense. £20.00

















All Summer i'm definetley going to be rockin' Nail Rock on My nails. Just wear on 1 nail to give an edgy look (they last longer aswell then!). £6.70 each











How Gorgeous is this Models Own Glitter Polish, available in 8 different colours and on sale at the moment for only £3.50!! Bargain *want them all*!!





This is a gorgeous Pink Polish from Models own, glam up your nails & toes with it this summer & will look fab on nails with a Gold nail foil on your ring finger. £5.00 in Pink Sorbet.

Designer





I'm soooooo In Love with this Alexander McQueen Scarf & If anyone brought it me i'd love them forever. Last you a lifetime look gorgeous with a plain T, denim shorts & gold accessories !! I WANTTTT !! £165

Thanks for reading... What items would You love for Spring/Summer 2012? And are there any other items that your loving??

Have a lovely day everyone. I'm going to enjoy the sun for a spot of Lunch with My Gorgeous Boyfriend & Little Princess ♥

Please Comment & Follow

Sarah xoxo

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Ohh So Glam. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig