Monday, 16 January 2012

My Hair Extensions : Routine ♥

One thing I CANT Live without ..... Hair Extensions !!! I love them !! They add length, volume & I feel naked without them!
I wear 18" clip in extensions, I wear them everyday and I much prefer them to any glue, sew or bonded hair extension.

Why ??

*You can put them in whenever You feel.
*You can wash them as often as you like and with ease.
*You can style them before you put them in hair, just put them in the back if you was pulling sides back so you dont see any visable extensions.
*less damage to your hair from any bonds or glue.

As i said I wear my extensions everyday & i normally take them out before bed unless i'm really tired or cant be bothered!! Then of a Morning it takes me around 30mins to clip them in & curl them.

Products I use everyday on my hair extensions:

I ALWAYS use a heat protector ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS! And i use a serum on the ends every couple of days.

How I wash my extensions & keep them in condition:

1: Comb through hair extensions
2: Shampoo with Any moisturizing shampoo, Rinse
3: Towel dry then apply Aussie miracle colour Insurance leave in conditioner BEFORE combing them through
4: Once all knot free i apply lots of Tresemme Thermal Recovery Instant Repair & Rehydration Treatment Masque.
5: Leave Masque on for aslong as You desire, I normally leave it on for 1-2 hours so they are lovely & soft & manageable, Rinse.
6: Finally Towel dry just apply few pumps of Aussie leave in conditioner to help comb through, leave on a towel to air dry. You can use a hairdryer but i find the less heat the better.

So There It Is !!! My Hair Extension Routine !! ♥ Enjoy ♥

Sarah x
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. I'm glad that I have full thick hair and don't need extensions.
    Sometimes having lots of super thick hair is a pain in the butt,
    but I just can't ever imagine paying so much for some hair extensions.

    Hair Extensions
    Keratin hair extensions
    Fusion Hair Extensions
    wholesale hair extensions
    Seamless Tape Hair Extensions

    ReplyDelete
  2. clip in hair extensions
    This hair products is so good for hair.I CANT Live without ..... Hair Extensions !!! I love them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Most of us believe that our hair is our crowning glory.These training seminars has been a great opportunity for the hairstylist.
    It will enhance their skills and will make their work efficient thus providing satisfaction to prospective clients.
    Fusion Hair Extensions

    ReplyDelete

© Ohh So Glam. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig