Friday, 20 January 2012

My January Favourites ♥

Hey Lovelies I'm back again !!

Just thought i'd share with you my January Favourites ♥





Umberto Giannini Dazzling Shine

This weightless high shine spray is great just to throw in your handbag & spray on when you want to.
It revives your hair, makes it smell amazing & gives it a lovely glossy shine.





Marc Jacobs Oh, Lola Perfume

My Boyfriend got me this fragrance for christmas & I love it so much i only wear it for best. It smells so sweet & fresh with tones of pear, raspberry & magnolia & the bottle is so pretty too ♥

Avon secret Fantasy Star Perfume

When I was younger I used to love the Perfume Escada but my local department store stopped selling it & could only find it on the internet *sadface*.
But while browsing through my Avon book I smelt this perfume & the smell was just like the Escada I used to have & for less than £10 you can't complain !!
It smells so sweet, young & fresh with fruity tones & jasmine, an absolute bargain in price especially if you use it everyday.





Loreal Colour Appeal Eyeshadow

I have this eyeshadow in colour 23 golden shimmer & its the perfect base to any eyeshadow or to use on its own.
It has a slight shimmer but not too glittery and goes on lovely and lasts all day.

Collection 2000 Extreme 24 Hour Felt Tip Liner

I mentioned this Eyeliner in a previous blog & I love it so much, at only £2.99 not only is the price good but its one of my favourite eyeliners, even over some of the bigger highstreet brands like Maxfactor, Maybelline & Bourjois.
It glides on well in one sweep giving a very black slick finish.
It doesn't dry out and lasts all day.
Someone on You Tube put a negative video about this product saying it stained her eyelid, but I haven't had this problem, mine comes off easily with a wipe & there is no stain left!

Avon Super Enchant Mascara

Normally when I wear Mascara I use 2 different Mascara's to achieve a full, thick lash look. But when i tried this mascara it did exactly what I want a mascara to do... Lengthens, gives you fuller lashes & doesnt crumble.
With a nice thick twisted brush it does give you Super Enchanted Lashes.

Bourjois Coup de Theatre 2in1 Mascara

I remember when the first ever Coup de Theatre Mascara came out with a white brush and black brush but I hated it, it did nothing but give you horrible spider volumeless Lashes >.<
When I last brought me a Bourjois Foundation You got this for free, and I tryed it & its much better than the origional, I wouldn't say it give you a false lash effect like it claims but it does lengthen & thicken & i use it ontop of another mascara to give me big full lashes.






No7 Stay Perfect Nail Colour

First when I tryed this nail varnish I hated it, it looked nothing like in the shop (probably because of all the unnatural light in there) and when I put it on without any fake tan it looked vile, BUT with a tan it looks gorgeous and it brightens the nail varnish up showing off its bright tangy orange colour. So now I love it again !!
Colour is 220 Tangy.





So their my favourites for this month and what i'm really loving at the moment.

Have a lovely Friday night everyone, I'm going to enjoy mine watching a film with My lovely boyfriend with a big yummy Chinese ♥ Perfect!

Thanks for reading

Sarah x

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Ohh So Glam. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig