Tuesday, 31 January 2012

No7 Eye Base - Eye Primer

Hi Lovelies, So this morning I was so annoyed because My Eyeliner kept smearing & looking vile so after a few tips off Kiamakemeup on Twitter this Morning I went & got me The No7 Stay Perfect Eye Base.






So 1st of all I applied My Foundation then applied the Eye Base ontop all over my eye...


As You Can see its just a Natural Shimmery Base with a creamy Texture.

Next I applied My Eyeshadow, Eyeliner & Mascara...



So Far so good, My eyes haven't Smudged yet and the Eye Base has made My eyeshadow stand out more too.

Check back to my blog tomorrow morning for an update on this Product as i'm going to take a few pictures of my eyes after 1 hour & after 6 hours to see if the results are still there.

Thanks For reading everyone. Do You have a favourite Eye Primer/Base.

Sarah xx

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. hope this keeps your eyeliner in place! Eye make up looks lovely :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou xx will be blogging my results tomorrow :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am looking few tips off makeup & got some useful tips from this post. Thanks for sharing for Eye Base accessories etc.

    Eye Primer Base & Eyeshadow Duo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for reminding us on how to buy Eye Primer online. This post really help me a lot.

    Eye Primer Base & Eyeshadow Duo

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is really very helpful and informative post.I like it.It help us to full service offered for ladies online shopping buy skin care products Online.

    Buy skin care products & Buy chlorophyll


    ReplyDelete

© Ohh So Glam. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig