Sunday, 29 January 2012

NOTD : Gold & Black ♥

Morning Lovelies,
So last night I had a Lovely Girlie Night with My Little girl; Painting our nails, watching films & stuffing our faces, It was lots of Fun.

So Last Night I painted My nails & thought i'd show you guys what I did.

For This Look I used...


Collection 2000 Lasting Colour in 25 Buried Treasure, 17 Nail Xtras Glitter Top Coat, Andrew Fullerton Dot & Flick and Jessica Nails in 432 Hot Fudge.

So I painted my First 4 nails using The Collection 2000 and gave them 3 coats, Then once dry applied 3 coats of the glitter top coat to my ring finger.
For My little finger I wanted a really dark brown nearly black, and because I dont own a black nail varnish I mixed My andrew fulerton dot & flick pen with some Jessica Hot Fudge on a little piece of paper.

The Finished Look


I love this look, its gives something different to your look by painting the last 2 fingers different. ♥
And You Can experiment with any colours to give you a different edgy look.

My Little Girls Nails


My Little Girl wanted Ladybird nails so I painted them on her thumbs and the rest of her nails red. I just used my black dot & flick pen, then a white nail varnish for the eyes.... Pretty easy really.

So after having a fun night with My Princess were now catching up on Hollyoaks & having a lazy day before I go to work.

Have a lovely Sunday Everyone.

Sarah xx

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Ohh So Glam. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig