Tuesday, 24 January 2012

OOTD ♥

Hi Lovelies,
Hope Your all having a Lovely day, even tho the weather is vile!!
All its done Today is Rain... But I've brightened it up with one of My Favourite Dresses! ♥








I Love This dress so much, Its extremely practical for any occasion, As I brought it for a Christening, but yet ive wore it out for My Anniversary and even wear it with a cute pair of black ballet pumps for the School Run (i.e Today).

It was an absolute bargain from Dorothy Perkins as it only cost £7..... Yes £7 in the sale. I think it was £25-30 normally & You could get it in a few other colours too, but this colour was my favourite ♥

The back is its best feature & sets the dress off well with its visible zip detail *super cute*!








So There is a short but sweet post on my OOTD.
More blogs coming during today as I recieved some goodies from Barry M *Excited*.


Will be back babbling on to You all later.

Sarah x

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Ohh So Glam. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig