Tuesday, 31 January 2012

Summer Nails ♥ Barry M

Hi Lovelies, So Summer is no where near yet! But it doesn't mean we cant have summer nails ♥






Today I'm Using Barry M Peach Melba 318 & Pink Flamingo 305

So on all My Nails apart from My Little Finger I applied 3 coats of Pink Flamingo & then to My Little Fingers I applied 3 coats of Peach Melba.

I love this look its super cute & will look great in summer with a Tan.






What do You think of this look?? It would look great with a gold nail wrap on the ring finger too (must try that next time!)

Thanks for Reading Everyone, Have a Lovely Evening.

Sarah xx

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. this is such a cute mani! i love it!! ive tagged u in a nail polish questionnaire thing on my blog if u want to do it :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou. Okies i'll check it out later huni xx :)

    ReplyDelete

© Ohh So Glam. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig