Monday, 30 January 2012

A Valentines Makeup Look ♥

Good Evening Lovelies.
Tonight I thought i'd do a Valentines Look, As Valentines is only 2 weeks away. ♥

The Look ♥





A Simple Winged eyeliner with a Bright Lip.

For this look I used:





Face- 17 Photo Flawless Skin Primer, Avon Magix Cashmere Foundation Medium Beige, Natural Collection Loose Powder in Warm Translucent & Maybelline Mousse Blush in 04 Mauve.







Eyes: Clinique Colour surge eye shadow quad in 02 Tickled Peach, Bourjois Volume Glamour Ultra Black, Bourjois Coup de Theatre & Barry M Wink Black.







Lips: Avon Glazewear Sparkle in shimmering Amethyst & Maxfactor Lipfinity lip tint in 03.

So First of all I applied the 17 Face Primer, this just gives a nice base and makes your foundation last, then I applied My Avon Foundation with My foundation brush then Locked in the foundation using Natural Collection Loose Powder with a blusher brush.

For the eyes I used the bottom left colour in my Clinique quad...





Then used the Barry M Wink to line My top lashes & wing out at the edges. ( I'm keeping the eyes low key as wearing a strong lipstick).
Then finish off with My Bourjois Volume Glamour Mascara then Bourjois Coup de Theatre on top to give a full lash look. I haven't used false lashes with this look because I think valentines is about your own beauty & you dont want Your Date or Your Boyfriend staring at your huge falsies!!

So to finish the look off I applied My Maybelline Mouse Blush to My cheeks, Followed By My Maxfactor Lip Tint & To give it a glossy finish put My Avon Glazewear on top.

I love this look with the bright lip (minus my white t-shirt obviously and with a pretty dress instead) it gives a glam look but it doesn't look too much because the eyes are kept low key.

Where are You off to this Valentines? And How are You going to be Wearing Your Makeup?? I'm not sure how to have My Makeup yet but this is One of My Options!

Me & My Boyfriend have been for lots of Valentines Meals, but because there is a film I want to see at the Cinema this year (This Means War) We are going to Hit the Cinema then Probably a bottle of Fizzy stuff with a Take Out ♥
At The end of the day Its the Company that Matters, and I do love Valentines Day BUT Why waste everything on 1day of the year when You should show Your love everyday & have treats together as often as you can.

Have a Lovely Valentines Whatever You are Doing ♥

Love Sarah xx






- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Ohh So Glam. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig