Tuesday, 14 February 2012

Barry M Wink & Collection 2000 Extreme Felt Liner Reviews

Hi Lovelies, So I did a Blog Post this Morning on My Everyday Eye Makeup & the 2 Liner Felt's I use are Barry M Wink & Collection 2000 Extreme 24 Hour Felt Tip Liner.





As I love these Products Soooo Much, I thought I'd do a review stating why.

Barry M Wink...





The Barry M Wink's Packaging is Gorgeous & Pretty, And The chunky design makes sure You wont loose it amongst Your other eyeliner pencils.

The Felt is Chunky so not really for fine lines but for more of an intense look.





Eventhough the felt is chunky it still gives You gorgeous defined flicks, as You'll see on My Photo...






The Colour is quick drying & long lasting, I never really feel the need to re-apply unless changing from a day-night look.

Costs Around £4.59.

I would rate this Product 9/10. The only disadvantage is with the pen being thicker & not being able to create a fine line with it.

Collection 2000 Extreme 24 Hour Felt Tip Liner...





The Collection 2000 Extreme's Packaging is relatively Standard, But nice & thin so it makes it easy to hold & work with.

It has a fine sharp felt that makes it even easier to create defined lines.





With this felt You can do any looks You like from fine lines to bold lines, small flicks to a flirty cat eye; It is so versatile.





A Fine Line Double Winged Liner Look

This Product is also long lasting, I rarely have to top it up.

This Product is Super cheap at £2.99.

On You Tube & Other blog's I've seen people mention that this product stains their eyes, but I have never had this problem. It may be because they aren't applying an eye base or eyeshadow I don't know, but I remove mine with a face wipe & it doesn't leave a stain.

I'd rate is 10/10... It does what You need it too & for £2.99 it doesn't break the bank!!

Whats Your Favourite Liner or Felt Liner?

Have You Used any of these Products & If so what do You think?

Thanks for Reading

Hope Your having a Lovely Valentines so far.

Sarah xx

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I have both of these eyeliners and I honestly think they're my favourite out of all the ones I've tried. I use the Barry M more for nights out as it gives a bolder look but for every day use, the Collection eyeliner is perfect! Great choices :)

    Natalie Ann xo // Petal Poppet Blogs ♥

    ReplyDelete

© Ohh So Glam. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig