Wednesday, 29 February 2012

Batiste XXL Volume Dry Shampoo Review

Morning Lovelies
Yesterday I received some Batiste Goodies from the Lovely Missguided on Twitter & This Morning I used the XXL Volume Dry Shampoo to try it out.



So this was Me at 7am this Morning (dedication)...


My Hair is Really Flat & a tiny bit greasy! Eewwww >.<

I Sprayed the Dry Shampoo in the top sections of My hair so It didn't go on My extensions, then massaged into the roots & brushed out.

I then Styled My Hair & I found it was Matted & a little hard to brush through, But it has left me with gorgeous Volume & Clean looking hair.


I think this Product would be best used If You was having Your hair up & You wanted Lots of volume, I.e A Bouffant because it seems to act as a Dry Shampoo & Hairspray together and when Your hair is down instead of your hair flowing nicely its stuck in one place.

I would Definately use this product again but when I have My hair half up half down & I need some volume ontop.

Have You Tried the XXL Volume Dry Shampoo?

Thanks for Reading Lovelies

Sarah xx

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Thanks for the review on this- I've been trying different dry shampoos, but haven't found one yet that I'm crazy about. I might try this one next. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Prob best just buying the normal batiste one not XXL, i think the xxl is better when wearing hair up as it sticks your hair together & not much of a good look when hair is down. xx

      Delete

© Ohh So Glam. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig