Wednesday, 8 February 2012

Day 1: Valentines Nails ♥ Pink ♥

Hi Lovelies, So this is My First look for My Valentines Challenge & Today Is Pink!

I must Mention first To ignore the state My nails are in at the moment, They have gone so brittle & keep breaking :(











So For My Pink look I've used My Jessica Nail Varnish in 430 Happy Together. Its a gorgeous fuschia Pink colour & the name of it fits perfectly for Valentines Day *smuusshhyyyy*!!

Jessica Nail Varnishes are great Value for money & last for ages, ive had mine a few years now & it hasn't thickened up or anything.

Hope You Like this Pink Varnish, & again ignore my run down nails >.<

Will be back tomorrow with my Day 2 Red Varnish.

Have a Lovely Wednesday Everyone.

Sarah xx





- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Ohh So Glam. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig