Thursday, 9 February 2012

Day 2: Valentines Nails ♥ Red ♥

Morning Lovelies, So its Day 2 on My Valentines Challenge, and Today is the Colour Red!
I Thought I'd do a simple Red Polish but as its Valentines You need abit of Glitz & Glamour!!

So this is the Look...


...Red Nails, cute & sophisticated but yet so simple & easy to do. The drying inbetween coats is the hardest bit!!

So The Nail Varnishes I'm using Today are...


Rimmel Lasting Finish in 030 Dancin' Queen


My Silver glitter polish, unsure on brand as came in a set, but there are so many brands of nail varnishes out there, I'm sure they'll be one somewhere :)

First of all prep your nails with a base coat, then apply 2 coats of your red colour.
Once dry take Your silver glitter polish and at an angle with the brush drag it across your nail from bottom corner to top corner; You will need to apply about 3 coats of this Glitter polish & make sure its dry completely inbetween coats.

Finish off with a top coat then done !!

A Red Nail Varnish for Valentines, Just glammed up a little bit !!

Have a Lovely Day ♥

Sarah xx


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. I love this look, I might give this a try. :-)

    http://thebeautyoflouise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah give it a try, Tweet me a pic if you try it, would love to see your results :) @sarah22xoxo

      Delete
  2. Iam so doing this for VDAY... Its Pretty & Simple.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is so simple, hope it goes well if u try it out, feel free to tweet me a pic of them, would love to see your results :) xx @sarah22xoxo

      Delete

© Ohh So Glam. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig