Saturday, 11 February 2012

Day 4: Valentines Nails ♥ Pale & Pretty ♥

Hi Lovelies, So Its Day 4 of My Valentines Nail Challenge & Today is Pale & Pretty.

I dont have many Pale Nail Varnishes, So for this look I'm using My Favourite Barry M Peach Melba.






I Applied 3 coats of the Peach Melba to My Nails to give a gorgeous coverage, and applied a gloss top coat ontop for a glossy finish.

A Pale Nail Varnish is so versatile & will look gorgeous with a LBD with any colour accessories, which is great for Valentines Day.

Hope You Like this Look, I Do Prefer more va va voom on My Nails but this nail varnish is great if Your thinking of a Pale option.

Thanks for reading Lovelies, Your comments are always welcome!

Sarah xoxo


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Ohh So Glam. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig