Sunday, 12 February 2012

Day 5: Valentines Nails ♥ Dark & Seductive ♥

Morning Lovelies, So its Day 5 in My Valentines Nail challenge & Today is Dark & Seductive.


For This Look I have used Maxfactor Nailfinity in 900 Ruby Fruit.






This Nail Varnish is a deep cherry brown & looks gorgeous even on My short nails.

A dark nail varnish goes with anything, So I'm sure will go with any look You are wearing this Valentines.

Do You prefer Dark or Light Nail Varnish?

Thanks for Reading

Sarah xx


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. i LOVE this colour... it reminds me of Victoria by Nails Inc. I've tried and failed my Val's Day challenge... I just don't have the time to paint my nails everyday sadly!! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know ive been squeezing in to try & do them lol xx

      Delete

© Ohh So Glam. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig