Monday, 13 February 2012

Day 6: Valentines Nails ♥ Cute & Quirky ♥

Hi Lovelies, So Today Its Day 6 of My Valentines Nail Challenge, & Today the look is Cute & Quirky!

For Days I have been trying to think of a cute & quirky look for Valentines & this is what I finally came up with...


For this Look I used:


Elegant touch French Manicure in White (the only white nail varnish I own) & Rimmel 60 Seconds in 430 Coralicious.

First of all I applied 2 coats of the red to My nails apart from My ring finger & 2 coats of white to My ring finger.
I love this Rimmel Red colour as its not a harsh red & more of a fun bright red.

So once fully dry its time for the heart on the ring finger; For this I used a small brush I had & drew on a heart design. I thought this would be really hard but I did it first time !! *YAY* :)

Leave to fully dry then apply a gloss top coat.






I Love this look, its really cute & fun at the same time and not too OTT!!

Hope You like this look, I really do. Tomorrow's nail look will be how I'm wearing My nails for Valentines.

Thanks for Reading Lovelies.

Please comment.

Sarah xx


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Ohh So Glam. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig