Saturday, 4 February 2012

DiorSkin Forever Foundation Review

Hi Lovelies, So yesterday I got a couple of Samples from Dior & one of them was the Diorskin Forever Liquid Foundation. My Colour was 031; I dont have a picture of it as it only came in a Tiny Dior sample bottle.
But this is what the bottle looks like....


So I used it Yesterday on My Zooey Deschanel Inspired Look (will be on My Blog shortly) and It went on gorgeous, blending into the skin like a treat & feels really lightweight and the lasting power is great.
It gives a full coverage, but a more of a natural full coverage rather than one thats too thick & cakey looking if You know what I mean!!
It also contains SPF25 which is great especially for Summer as you dont need to apply a seperate SPF to your face.

Retail Price is around the £29.00 Mark & its well worth it as there is no need to reapply during the day as its lasting power is so good, but You probably would reapply If You was going out of an Evening.
Also it contains Skin care ingredients that Hydrate Your skin to give a smoother, more even complexion day after day.

What More Could You ask for??

A Great Foundation, I'd Recommend anyone to go to You local Dior In Your Nearest Department Store & try it out!!

Please feel free to comment or ask any questions about the Dior Foundation & Let me know If You have tried it & what You Think.

Hope Your having a Great Saturday, Its Snowing Here !!

Sarah xx

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Ohh So Glam. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig