Wednesday, 1 February 2012

Dry Shampoo Favourites

Hi Everyone,

I Love Dry Shampoo & often use it Every other day on My hair; I love having fresh washed hair everyday but its no good for Your hair & plus having Red dyed hair it washes the colour out too quick.

I have 2 Favourite Dry Shampoo's, I've tryed loads apart from Tresemme.



Batiste Dry Shampoo in Blush & Superdrug Dry Shampoo in Heart on your sleeve & Head In the Clouds.

Batiste Dry Shampoo: This Has got to be one of the biggest brands of dry shampoo out there & now you can buy your shampoo for different coloured hair, in amazing fragrances & awesome designs.
My favourite is Blush, such a cute floral smell and average price is £2.49-£2.99 but Superdrug have an offer at the moment for £1.45 Bargain !!
It leaves Your hair smelling & feeling clean but sometimes you can still see a white look on the roots even if rubbed in, brushed through & even putting a hairdryer on!

Superdrug Dry Shampoo: OMG I thought an own brand of Dry Shampoo wouldn't work but this does & my 2 favourite fragrances are Heart on your sleeve & Head in the Clouds.
When I purchased this dry shampoo it was on offer £1.99 buy 1 get 2 free !! But now its just 99p a can!!
For the Price I love this dry shampoo as if You do use it everyday it doesn't break the bank! Espesh how much I use!!! Plus it really leaves Your hair fresh smelling & feeling clean. *Perrrfect*

Whats Your Favourite Dry Shampoo?

Thanks for reading, Enjoy your Wednesday :)

Sarah xx

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Ohh So Glam. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig