Friday, 24 February 2012

Estee Lauder Double Wear Maximum Cover Foundation Review

Hi Lovelies
After seeing so many People Loving this foundation I had to go grab Myself a sample from My Local Department Store & try it out for Myself & the results were great !!


This Foundation gives the fullest of full coverage with a matte finish, but not a matte finish that looks dry.
It says it gives 12hr staying power & it really does, I never felt the need to re- apply.

It conceals all skin imperfections, including surgical and acne scars, birthmarks, sun spots and varicose veins, which is great for me as I have a tiny vein under my eye that I hate & it covers it completely.

It also contains SPF 15 Which is Great to help protect Your skin.

Retails at £26.50

I'd give this Product 9/10 The only thing I didn't like is that it smells like those little paints You used with water when You was Younger!!

Whats Your Favourite Foundation? Any recommendations on any other good foundations to try?

Thanks For Reading

Please Comment & Follow :)

Sarah xx

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. I have started using estee lauder double wear (after years of trying various different foundations & never being truely happy with the results!) I absolutely love it, its great for coverage & lasts all day too.
    I find it best to apply with my fingers though, always used to use a foundation bruch but found as its quite a heavy foundation clogs up my brush really quick!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah i applied mine with my fingers instead of foundation brush cuz it looked too cake'd on lol x do u find it smells like those little paints tho?? x

      Delete
    2. No hon, didnt notice it smelt of anything really, however mine isnt the maximum coverage one jus double wear. Maybe that has something to do with it!
      Lou x

      Delete
    3. Oh ok, thats prob why then =P xx

      Delete

© Ohh So Glam. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig