Sunday, 26 February 2012

Everythings Rosy ♥ FOTD & HOTD

Hi Lovelies, Today I thought I'd show You My FOTD & HOTD.
On My face I've gone for a Rosy Cheek Look & My hair is curly with a cute clip on the side.


Products I Used:

• Diorskin Forever Liquid Foundation in 031
• No7 Eye Base
• Rimmel Eyeshadow in 030 Smokey Quartz
• Barry M Wink felt liner
• Bourjois Coup de Theatre mascara
• I used 2 Estee Lauder Blushers, First I used Petal then Pink Kiss ontop.
• Barry M no11 Coral Lipgloss



Hair:

For My hair I curled it with My Hair Straighteners & Finished off by Back Combing & putting a cute clip from New Look in My Fringe.






Hope You like this Look, I think its cute & Girlie.

Have a Fab Sunday

Sarah xx

P.s I love reading Your comments & will always reply, And dont forget to follow :) xx

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. Looks lovely hon! Especially love the hair, wish I could curl mine like that it looks so effortless but effective (if that makes sense!).
    My hair has really faded, you know how I had it done last week they only used a semi perm colour & now its gone like a yuk kharki colour!
    Lou x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou, yeh i love having it curly but a natural curl.
      You should have a permanent Put on next, it wont damage your hair, just need to put your treatments on like ur doing.
      Where i used to work if u had a colour change we'd prestain your hair first to help the colour take better (i do this now like when my mom goes from bleach blonde to dark brown) xx

      Delete
    2. Thanks hon, will my hair just keep on fading. I.e. will it eventually go back to the colour it was before I had it coloured, as at mo its really blonde on end & like a kharki blonde on top!
      Thanks for all your advice, its like having my own pa for hair lol xxx

      Delete
    3. Haha i know, well ur always welcome to ask anything :) Hair colouring is the top thing i'm passionate about :) xx

      Delete
  2. If I put a home dye on it hon, would it colour over the colour I got? Or am I best just perservering with it x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It will cover but if your nervous about doing it yourself its best sticking to a hairdresser.
      Plus if you got ombre look might be tricky to do yourself xx

      Delete

© Ohh So Glam. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig