Sunday, 19 February 2012

Fearne Cotton Inspired Winged Liner Look

Hi Lovelies, So last night I watched Jonathan Ross on ITV1 & I just Loved Fearne Cotton's Simple but Glam Eye Makeup.

She wears this Winged Eyeliner Look alot; On Jonathan Ross she teamed it up with a Pretty Red Lip & In Other Photo's I've seen her wear it with a Cute Pink Lip.


Fearne On The Jonathan Ross Show 18/2/2012


Fearne with her Winged Liner & Pale Pink Lip


An Older Photo of Fearne with Winged Liner & Red Lip

The Inspired Look:

I've done the same Makeup Base & Eyeliner for This Look, but just changed the Lip colour like Fearne does to show that a Simple Winged Liner goes with anything!!

Products I've Used:
• Estee Lauder Double Wear Maximum Cover Foundation *Review Coming Soon*
• No7 Cream Blush 15 Blossom
• No7 Stay Perfect Smoothing & Brightening Eye Base
• Collection 2000 Extreme Felt Liner Black
• Bourjois Coup de Theatre Mascara Black

Once I applied My Foundation I then did My simple winged liner.





All I used was My No7 Eye Base then winged out My eyeliner ontop, followed by lots of mascara on the top lashes & 2 coats on bottom lashes.
I didn't use any eyeshadow because on Jonathan Ross she didn't look like she was wearing any with her Eyeliner, So I just use abit of eye base to keep liner in place.

For My Eyebrows I just use a benefit brown eyeshadow to fill them in.

The Results...


For The Red Lip Look I used:
Estee Lauder Pure Color Lipstick in 65 Exotic Orchid Shimmer.



For The Pink Lip Look I used:
Some No7 Eye Base to mute out the lips then Barry M No11 Coral Lipgloss on top.

Hope You Like this Inspired Look.

Please Comment & Follow

I will also do a blog on My Estee Lauder Foundation Soon.

Thanks For Reading, Have a Lovely Day.

Sarah xx

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
SHARE:

2 comments

© Ohh So Glam. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig