Saturday, 11 February 2012

Going Green ♥

Hi Lovelies, The Sun is shining & Even though its still freezing outside there is nothing better than a Little Sun to perk Your day up !

So doing My makeup this Morning I didn't want to have My normal everyday eye makeup so I decided Green!






For This Look I Used:


No7 Eye Base To Prime My Eyes


Left To Right- Bourjois Coup de Theatre Mascara, Clinique Quad in 02 Tickled Peach & Collection 2000 Extreme Felt Liner in Black




So once My Foundation was applied, I then applied My No7 Eye Base, I really can't live without this little beaut now! It keeps Your eye makeup in place & really brings out Your eye shadow's true colour.

Next out of My quad I used The gorgeous Green over My lids & gradually built up the colour for extra staying power! Then using the Pale top left colour out the quad I dusted that from the crease to the brow bone.

Now for the eyeliner... Collection 2000's Extreme Eyeliner Felt IS Amazing for fine lines, So I fine lined the top of my lashes & flicked out slightly on the outside.

Then a good few coats of Mascara & voila Your done ♥

I really do love this eyeshadow & it really brings out the blue in My eyes.

What different Eye Shadow Colours do You like using?

Have a Lovely Day & Enjoy the Sunshine If You have Some!

Thanks For Reading

Sarah xx

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. This looks really pretty, I love the way you've lined your eyes. xx

    http://thebeautyoflouise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. the green really suits you :) could you do an eyeliner look? how you do your liner, and a review of your collection 2000 liner? xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou & yeh huni was going to do a versus review with My 2 fave liners in next few days, & what eyeliner look would u like ? Will do one for u tomorrow or mon :) x

      Delete
    2. thank-you i replied on twitter and sorry it's taken me ages to reply on here :) x

      Delete

© Ohh So Glam. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig