If You read My Blog You know I Love Winged Out Liner and this is a really Simple glam look.
• Bourjois Coup De Theatre Mascara
• Collection 2000 Extreme Felt Liner
• Loreal Eyeshadow 23 Golden Shimmer
• Collection 2000 Glam Crustals Gel Liner 3 Funk
Once You've applied Your base apply the Loreal eyeshadow over eye socked, Then draw on Your Cat Eye / Winged Liner with Your Felt Liner.
Now using the Gel Liner go over your lid where Your eyeshadow is but Not on the black Eyeliner; I did about 2 coats of this.
Then top up any eyeliner if any glitter has gone on there & finish off with a few coats of Mascara.
It really is that simple :)
I might not be near 100 Followers Yet but once I reach 100 Followers on My Blog I'm going to do a little giveaway.
So tell all Your Friends & You never know when I reach 100 Followers You might be the one in for a Treat :)
Thanks for Reading Lovelies.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone