Tuesday, 28 February 2012

I Have Lotsss Of Goodies Thanks to Missguided & Batiste Hair ♥

Hi Lovelies Hope Your all having a Fab Tuesday.
Today I received some Goodies from the Lovely (MissGuided.co.uk) By Entering their Twitter comp with @Missguidedcouk & @BatisteHair To Win Some Batiste Hair Goodies.
I was One of Three that won & this is What I received...




• 200ml Batiste Cool & Crisp
• 200ml Batiste XXL Volume
• 200ml Batiste Tropical
I've used both the Cool & Crisp and the Tropical before but will still do a little review of them in the next week for You all to see; But I've never tried the XXL Volume so as I washed My Hair Yesterday I will try this one out Tomorrow & Blog You the results.
I can't believe I won a Twitter comp, 2 I've won in 2 weeks YAY :) All I can say is a Big Thankyou to Missguided & Batiste Hair.
I Have a few More Goodies that I brought from Town Today Coming up on My next Blog Post.
Whats Your Favourite Batiste Dry Shampoo?
Thanks for Reading
Sarah xx
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Ohh So Glam. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig