Tuesday, 14 February 2012

My Everyday Eyeliner Look ♥ Winged Eyeliner

Hi Lovelies, So I've had a request for My Everyday Eyeliner; All I really do for My eyes most days is a quick & simple winged eyeliner, especially as I'm up at 7am doing My makeup.

So this is the look:






The Products I have used on My eyes to Create this look:


Barry M Wink in Black, Loreal Color Appeal in 23 Golden Shimmer & Bourjois Volume Glamour Ultra Black Mascara

I have 2 Different Felt Liners I use & both work the same, It just depends on what mood I'm in to which one I use! But going to do a review on Each felt Liner for You a little later.

So back to the eyes & all I do is apply the Loreal Eyeshadow to the lid of My eye.
Now using My felt liner I line the top of the eye working out from the inner corner, then soon as I reach the last lashes at the end of the eye I stop!
Now taking the Eyeliner felt, I draw a line flicking out, start small then You can build it up & make thicker & longer if You need/want too.
Finish off with a few coats of mascara!

It really is that easy ♥

I find the Felt liners so easy to use as they are just like using a pen & If You've never tryed a felt liner before I'd recommend buying one & trying one out as the Collection 2000 is only £2.99 & Barry M Wink is £4.59 *Bargain* !!

Remember reviews of My 2 favourite Felt Liners will be coming up later Today.

Hope all You Taken & Single Girlies are having a Lovely Valentines, Also My Valentines Nail look will be up later too :)

Be back babbling on later!

Sarah xx


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Ohh So Glam. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig