Tuesday, 14 February 2012

My Valentines Nail Look ♥ NOTD

Hi Lovelies, So a BIG Happy Valentines Day to You all.

Did anyone get any goodies for Valentines?

Off My Gorgeous Boyfriend I got Some Beautiful Yellow & Orange Roses (as i don't like red), A new Barry M Lipgloss (he knows me too well) & Some Choccys :)









So Back on Track... Today Is Day 7 in My Valentines Nail Challenge & Today is how I've decided to have My Nails for Valentines.

The Look:


For This look I've used the Gorgeous Barry M Pink Flamingo & China Glaze in Skyscraper.


I'm not going out this Valentines, We're going to stay in & once the little one is in bed order an Indian Takeaway, Pop open a Bottle of Fizz & eat strawberries & Chocolate while watching a film!

So as I'm not going out I just did a fun Pretty look on My Nails and as You know I love the whole ring finger a different colour thing !!


What colour have You decided to wear this Valentines?

Hope You All have a lovely Valentines whatever You are doing.

Love Sarah xx



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Ohh So Glam. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig