Thursday, 2 February 2012

Peter Pan Collar Nails ♥

Morning Lovelies,
So After seeing a Pic on Twitter By The Beauty Department I just had to try My own version on the Peter Pan Collar Nails.

This is The look by The Beauty Department:



I'm not copying this look or recreating it, doing my own take on the Peter Pan Collar nail.

For My look i'm using My gavourite Barry M colour Peach Melba & My Andrea Fulerton dot & flick nail pen:



So First of all apply a base coat to your nails, Then apply 2 coats of Barry M Peach Melba. You can use any colour for this look, its really versatile.

Once fully dry, draw on Peter Pan Collars on top of each nail...






Leave again to fully dry & apply a clear top coat.

I love this look, its super cute. My nails might not be perfect but i'm not a nail technician!!

You can also add dot's on your nails to make buttons, or on the thumb I've added 2 nail pearls



Hope you love this look, please comment & let me know what You think.

Have a great day!

Sarah xx

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. This looks really good! So neat and tidy, wish I could be so creative with mine! Look forward to your future posts :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank u :) they wasnt that neat, i had lots of black on my skin i had to wipe off !! Haha x

      Delete
  2. They look great, I might try these myself! :-)

    http://thebeautyoflouise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thankyouuu xx going to check out your blog =D x

    ReplyDelete

© Ohh So Glam. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig