Tuesday, 28 February 2012

Primark Nails & No7 Nail Varnish

Hi Lovelies, As I mentioned In My last Post I have been shopping Today I brought a Few Gorgeous Things I'd like to show You.

Primark

I was in Primark earlier & came across these amazing Nails for only £1 !!


I couldn't resist £1 for 24 nails So I brought a Gold & Black Leopard Print Set.


And a Black & White Polka Dot Set.


I must say for £1 You can't complain If You just want a different look for a Night out or Special Occasion.

I Tried the Polka Dot Set out to show You all & I must say the glue feels great & they are nice & secure.





These are Gorgeous & a Bargain for £1 !!

Boots

Boots are always giving free £5 Vouchers for No7, So as I had one I thought I'd Treat Myself to a new Nail Varnish.


I Brought No7 Stay Perfect Nail Varnish in 170 So Simple.
I don't have any nude Nail Varnishes so I thought I'd buy something I dont have & as I save £5 I dont mind If I don't like it.

So Those are My Bargains from Shopping Today.

Thanks for Reading

Sarah xx

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Ohh So Glam. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig