Thursday, 23 February 2012

Purple & Black Glitter Winged Eyeliner

Hi Lovelies, The other day I did My simple Winged Liner but gave it that extra Little something with a Purple Glitter Liner.




*Fat Face*

Products I Used





•No7 Eye Base
•Collection 2000 Extreme Felt Liner Black
•Collection 2000 Glam Crystals Gel Liner in 11 Shake it Up!
•Bourjois Coup de Theatre Mascara

First I applied My Foundation which was Bourjois Healthy Mix 56, Then I applied My No7 Eyebase to My eyes.

For The Liner I lined My eyes & flicked out at the ends with My Collection 2000 Extreme Felt liner, Then went over the top with 2 coats of the Collection 2000 Glitter gel liner.

Finish with a few coats of mascara.

The Finished Look...












Hope You Like the Look... Let Me know what You think :)

Sarah xx

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Thats lovely hon.
    I cant do eye liner so any tips on how to apply would be gratefully received lol xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Felt liners are so easy to use the collection 2000 black one is only £2.99 & is the best Eyeliner I've used.
      You dont need to apply must pressure with them as you would an eye pencil, & just start from the inside corner of the eye & work out to the end then angle the felt to flick it out.
      Keep practicing Its really easy.
      But defo get collection 2000 Extreme felt liner its great value for money :) xx

      Delete
  2. soo pretty! lovley color

    thebeautiful-days.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou now following ur blog :) x

      Delete

© Ohh So Glam. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig