Friday, 17 February 2012

Time To Shine : NOTD China Glaze

Morning Lovelies.
Last Night I painted My Nails with My 2 Favourite China Glaze Nail Varnishes & I thought I'd show You what they look like as These nail varnishes are just amazing.



For this look I used China Glaze Skyscraper on all My nails apart from My ring finger...


And I used China Glaze Cg in the city on My Ring Finger...



These Nail Varnishes are super sparkly & I find China Glaze Nail Varnishes one of the best brand out there as they dry quite quick & Last on Your Nails without any chips.

Do You like China Glaze Nail Varnishes?
Whats Your Favourite Colour?

Its also the start of London Fashion Week *YAY*.
During The week I will do a post on My Favourites from LFW.

Have a Lovely Day.

Sarah xx

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Your blog is very informative. It is very interesting and i have enjoyed reading it. Thank you for sharing your ideas. I'm happy i found what i am searching for. mdma

    ReplyDelete

© Ohh So Glam. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig