Sunday, 5 February 2012

Who's That Girl...... A Zooey Deschanel Inspired Look

Hi Everyone, So this is My Zooey Deschanel Inspired Look.
Her New Show 'New Girl' is Amazing, Me & My Boyfriend Love It & can't get the Theme Song out of our heads !!





So these are the Products I'm using for My Look...
Foundation: The Foundation I used was My Sample of Diorskin Forever in 031.


Eyes: I used No7 Stay Perfect Eye Base, Bourjois Trio in 03 mordore chic, Barry M Wink Liner & Bourjois Coup de Theatre Mascara.


Lips & Cheeks: I used Maybelline Dream Mousse Blush in 04 Mauve & Estee Lauder Pure Colour Lipstick in 65 Exotic Orchard Shimmer.



So first of all I applied My Foundation & didnt really need a concealer with this foundation, Then applied my No7 eye Base.
Next using my Bourjois Trio i applied the 1st colour to the lids then the middle colour in the crease


Then i took the darkest colour and blended it on the edge of the eye & under the eye.
Then using my wink liner line the top lashes but dont flick out at the end; Apply few coats of mascara & done !









Now I put a little of my Mousse blush on my cheeks & dabbed my lipstick on my lips, i didn't swipe it on like you normally would as I wanted a natural matt finish.

The Finished Look...






I think its really cute & glam.
My Lipstick looks a little pink in these pic's its my silly Iphone Camera.

Hope this all makes sense as quickly rushed to write it as been wanting to put in on for days & not feeling too good at the moment.

Thanks For Reading, Have a Lovely Day.

Sarah xx

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Ohh So Glam. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig