Thursday, 9 February 2012

Zooey Deschanel Inspired Tuxedo Nail Art ♥

Good Evening Lovelies. I Love Zooey Deschanel, and after seeing her nails From the Golden Globes back in Jan 2012 I had to try it out Myself!!





Zooey's Gorgeous Nails ♥





Looking Stunning at the Golden Globes ♥

My Attempt...





I give Myself 8/10, They're not that perfect but still look cute :)

Products I Used...





Barry M 318 Peach Melba & Andrea Fulerton Dot & Flick Pen

So I didn't want to copy the look completely so I did a peachy base instead.
I applied 2 coats of Peach Melba (My Favourite) to My Nails.

Once fully dry I then used My dot & flick pen to draw tiny bows, 3 dots & line the top of My nail.












They Might not be that Perfect but its My attempt, I'm no nail artist & they do for Me :) ♥

Hope You love the Look & Thanks For Reading xx

Please Comment & Follow ♥ Have a Lovely Evening.

Sarah xx

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

SHARE:

5 comments

© Ohh So Glam. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig