Thursday, 8 March 2012

Black and White Crackle Nails ♥ NOTD

Hi Lovelies, Just a Quick post on My NOTD...


Black & White Crackle Nails using Barry M's Nail Effects.

For this I used:
• Elegant Touch French Manicure White for the base
• Barry M Nail Effects Black
• Top Coat Nailene Acrylic Strong

First of all I did 2 coats of the White Nail Varnish, Then once fully dry applied one Coat of Barry M Nail Effect... Leave to Crackle!

Once Dry apply a Top Coat & Your Done !! :)


Excuse the glitter still on my fingers from my last nail varnish !! Oopss :)

It really is that easy!!


I love the Barry M Nail Effect Polish because You can experiment With different colours.

My Little Girl also had a mini mani...


...And for this look I used Barry M Pink Flamingo & Peach Melba on Ring Finger.

Thanks For Reading... Hope You are all having a Fab Day.

Sarah xx

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Aw so pretty :) Love the cracked nail polish

    daisy-laura.blogspot.com

    xxx

    ReplyDelete

© Ohh So Glam. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig