Wednesday, 14 March 2012

Clinique Superbalanced Foundation Review

Hi Lovelies, The otherday in April 2012 Issue of Cosmopolitan You could get a Free 5 Day Sample of a Clinique Foundation.

So I went to My Local Clinique stand in House of Fraser & because I've used the Clinique Repairwear Anti-Aging Foundation before & I LOVE IT !! I thought I'd try a different one and that one was Clinique Superbalanced Foundation in Vanilla.


About The Foundation:
The great equaliser for combination skin. Provides moisture and absorbs oil where needed. Minimises appearance of fine lines. Helps protect skin from environmental damage.

My Review
I Love a Full Coverage Foundation & This really wasn't for Me, It made My Dry Patches look worse & My skin really shiny which is doing the opposite as it's supposed too! Plus only being a medium coverage You could still see slight blemishes and I didn't feel confident wearing it.

Average Retail Price is £21.50 & I'd Rate it 5/10.

I give it 5/10 because it wasn't terrible it just didn't work for Me, Maybe If You like a medium coverage foundation & have gorgeous skin already You could try this out :)

I'm going to stick to My Repairwear one instead. *thumbs up*

Thanks for Reading Everyone, Remember got a Giveaway at 100 Followers so Tell all Your Friends.

Sarah xx

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
SHARE:

11 comments

  1. Oh dear! I've been looking for a new foundation and this was one on my maybe list because I have combination oily skin. But maybe after this I won't be so keen! Maybe I'll go get a sample and give it a go :)
    Sophie, duckandegg.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeh get a sample first to try at home :) x

      Delete
  2. hey miss! i just found your blog and i love it!
    happy to be your newest follower!
    say hi back sometime ♥!
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, I just tagged you in my post of 11 questions, I hope you do it! :D

    http://blackhairbarbie.blogspot.co.uk/2012/03/get-to-know-me-tag.html

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the look of this but its a bit pricey for a 5/10

    http://whatkimmididnext.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeh it is for only a 5/10 xx will check your blog sweetie xx

      Delete
  5. I've tried Superbalanced too and also didn't like it but for opposite reasons; I found it too heavy! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know its not superbalanced at all... More like superunbalanced for me!! x

      Delete

© Ohh So Glam. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig