Thursday, 8 March 2012

Dior Capture Totale Skin Boosting Super Serum Review

Morning Lovelies, Last Time I was at the Dior stand in House of Fraser I received a sample of Dior's Capture Totale One Essential Skin Boosting Super Serum.


I Love Dior Products, they never fail You & are Quality guaranteed; So I couldn't wait to try this out.

About The Product:

Skin Boosting Super Serum, The 1st fundamental transversal and age-defying step for all women, whatever their skin needs.
To be used before any other skincare, day and night. Everyday, 7 billion toxins accumulate in all the skin layers, blocking cell regeneration.
It boosts the skin's capacity for self-regeneration in order to fight visible signs of aging.
Wrinkles are reduced, the skin becomes firmer and the complexion illuminated.

My Sample is 3ml and You can buy it in 30ml for £65 and 50ml for £80.



Review:

Seeing all these expensive Serum's on TV before, I thought noway on earth would they do what they say BUT after applying this before My Foundation I noticed when I applied My foundation My skin instantly felt smoother & More plump & firmer (even though I'm only 24 & I dont really have any Wrinkles!).

I also used it Yesterday when I was having a 'Bad Skin Day' and It really cleared up some dry patches I had and just made My skin feel more hydrated.

After seeing fab results after one application just imagine what results You could see If used everyday.

The only disadvantage to it is the Price, I wouldn't purchase it Myself yet as I dont need it but Probably when I start to see more signs of ageing I would Buy it.

I'd really recommend that If you are interested in this product, pop down to Your local Dior counter & ask for a sample or to try it out, They are always glad to help.

This Product is really great & I'd give it 9/10 I noticed results on My skin & the only Disadvantage is the Price.

Thankyou for Reading.
Whats Your favourite Dior Product? & Have You tried this Product?

Have a Great Day

Sarah xx

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Wow this sounds really good.
    Great post :)

    daisy-laura.blogspot.com

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lovely :) will follow ur blog :) x

      Delete

© Ohh So Glam. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig