Monday, 12 March 2012

Easter Nails For Collection Comp

Hi Lovelies Today I Received an Email From Collection aka Collection 2000 For Nail Bloggers To Enter Their Easter Nail Comp & This is What I Have Entered...


These Are The Nail Varnishes I've Used:



Base For All Nails: Collection 2000 Hot Looks 45 Lemon Soda.

Easter Egg Nails: Bourjois So Laque! Bleu Model, Barry M Pink Flamingo & No7 Stay Perfect Vivid Violet 40.

Chick in Egg: Elegant Touch French Mani White, No7 Stay Perfect 220 Tangy & Andrea Fulerton Dot & Flick Pen in Black.

Easter Bunny: Elegant Touch French Mani White, Barry M 279 Bright Pink & Andrea Fulerton Dot & Flick Pen Black.

I used a Fine paint brush to draw on all the designs.

I Hope I make it into the Final 5 and would Love it even more if I won!!

Hope You like this Look... What do You think?

Thanks For Reading

Sarah xx

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
SHARE:

16 comments

  1. I love this post!!! Good Luck xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are really cute - it must have taken so long! Or it would if it was me anyway! X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou it was leaving them to dry that took the lonest & I'm soooo impatient too ! xx

      Delete
  3. oh my gosh! so good! good luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. They look so cute! Good luck in the competion. :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful sense of style and awesome posts and blog! Would you like to follow each other?
    xoxo,
    Fashionhypnotised girl

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are amazing! <3 xx

    www.hello-cat.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lovely xx now following u xx

      Delete
  7. the little chick is so cute! I love it! :') I'm excited about doing my entry later on today! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks good luck to u too xx will follow ur blog :) x

      Delete

© Ohh So Glam. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig