Friday, 2 March 2012

February Favourites ♥

Hi Everyone :)
Now we're into March I thought I'd show You My February Favourites.

Barry M No11 Coral


I brought this back in January but forgot to feature it on My January Favourites *Silly*.
This lipgloss is fab, Not only does it look great on Your Lips it smells delish too !
I had it in the colour 11 Coral & it goes with any look You are wearing.

Burt's Bee's Lip Balm


My lips were feeling super dry & I purchased this and now they feel gorgeous.
Its super moisturising & smells great.

Barry M Nail Varnish


This Nail Varnish is in the Colour Pink Flamingo, It's a gorgeous Pink perfect to brighten up Your fingers & toes ready for the Spring/Summer Seasons.

China Glaze Nail Varnish


I Love the brand China Glaze & This is My favourite colour too give an extra sparkle to Your nails.
Its in the colour 989 Skyscraper & its a gorgeous glittery blue.

TRESemme Glossing Spray


I Purchased this for My hair extensions, I Love Argan Oil for Your hair & this contains that.
I use it to freshen up My hair extensions & sometimes use it after curling for a nice healthy glossy shine.

So those are My February Favourites :)
What were Your Favourites from last month?

Thanks for Reading, Have a fab weekend.

Sarah xx

P.s Remember to tell Your friends to follow, going to do a fab giveaway at 100 Followers!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Ohh So Glam. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig