Thursday, 22 March 2012

Foil Nail Wraps That WONT Break The Bank!

Hi Lovelies, While on this Gaming Website Ordering My Boyfriend some things for his Xbox, I noticed that on www.modiify.com They sold Foil Nail Wraps for a Bargain £1.19-£1.29 !!!

The Lovely People at www.modiify.com Sent Me 5 Samples to show You all on My Blog :)



These are The 5 Different Designs:















And They have lots more on their website.

I'm going to try these out later Today & will put up a Blog Post of them on My Nails.

Absolute Bargain If You Ask Me, Compaired to some I've seen in Highstreet Shops!!

Thanks For Reading Lovelies.

Sarah xx

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Please check our great „Glamstripes“ NAIL WRAPS and fabulous „LASH EXTENSION POWDER“ too… - Made in Germany!

    http://www.facebook.com/pages/GLAMSTRIPES/156741144391309

    www.glamstripes.com

    ReplyDelete

© Ohh So Glam. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig