Friday, 9 March 2012

FOTD : Brown Smokey Eye

Hi Lovelies, Today I'm going To show You My FOTD & Tell You The Products I've Used.


Base:
• Maybelline Dream Satin Liquid 048 Sun Beige.
• Cheek Colour Estee Lauder Pink Kiss Blusher
Eyes:
• No7 Eye Base
• No7 Eyeshadow Apricot over Lid
• No7 Brown Eyeshadow in crease
• Barry M Wink on Top Lash line
• No7 Stay Perfect Eyeliner Black on waterline
• Avon Super Enchant Mascara
Lips:
Barry M No11 Coral Lipgloss




I think this smokey eye is great for Daytime or even Night.

Hope You Love the Smokey eye look & My FOTD.

Have a Fab Day.

Sarah xx

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
SHARE:

11 comments

  1. gorgeous! I love the cat-eye kind of shape :)
    Ayesha xx
    http://ayeshadows.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the eyes! Love that blusher too! xx

    http://ocbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful huni :)
    pinkylorren.blogspot.com
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou :) will check out & follow your blog xx

      Delete
    2. Oh I already am !! *silly* xx

      Delete
  4. Looks lovely and the eyeliner is really precise! Now a follower :) x

    duckandegg.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look stunning xxx


    www.misslv.com

    ReplyDelete

© Ohh So Glam. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig