Sunday, 4 March 2012

Multi Coloured Nails ♥ NOTD

Hi Lovelies, I've Seen this cute Nail look on so Many People lately with Multi Coloured nails & thought i'd give it a try Myself :)


For This look I used:


• Barry M 279 Bright Pink
• Bourjois So Laque! 44 Bleu Model
• Collection 2000 Hot Looks 45 Lemon Soda
• No7 Stay Perfect 220 Tangy
• Rimmel 60 Seconds 430 Coralicious

I did 2 coats of each colour on My nails but the Bourjois Bleu Model I did 3 coats.

I think its a fun, cute look, Not something I'd wear everyday but a look I'd wear when I fancy something different & fun.






What different nail looks do You like to wear? What do You think of this nail look?

I love to Read Your comments & will always reply to them.

Thanks for Reading Lovelies.

Sarah xx

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. This is such a cute look for spring summer! I want to try an ombre look like this with nudes as I wear them a lot! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks & that look would look fab:) I'm going to try it with darker tones next time :) x

      Delete
  2. great summer look, Im loving the collection 2000 hot looks range they are great :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I brought the Yellow Varnish for a children in need look I did last year & I need to buy more of the Hot Looks range because they really are fab !! x

      Delete

© Ohh So Glam. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig