Wednesday, 21 March 2012

My Green Eyes For St Patricks Day

Hi Lovelies, This Post is abit late considering St Patricks Day was 4 Days ago Now.

On Saturday (St Patricks Day) I did My Eyes Green for the occasion.


For This Look I Used...
Eyebrows:
•Christian Eyebrow Kit in Dark Brown.
Eyes:
•No7 Eye Base.
•Clinique Keylime Pie all over Lid.
•Rimmel Glam Eyes in Urban Green on Outside of lid & Under Eye.
•Barry M Wink in Black on Top lash line.
•No7 Stay Perfect Eyeliner in Black on waterline.
•Bourjois Coup De Theatre Mascara.

A Quick little secret into getting a Perfect Line with Your Eyeshadow on Outer Corner...


Sellotape !!!

So that was My Green Eye Look for St Patricks Day.

Hope You Like It!

Any Questions or Comments I'm always happy to hear them.

Have a Lovely Day

Sarah xx

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
SHARE:

7 comments

  1. Your make up is gorgeous!! Green is such a beautiful colour and you combined it perfectly! Amazing!

    Hope you visit me on my Blog
    fashionobsession-mieni.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou :) will follow Your blog x

      Delete
  2. What a great tip :) I love it!

    Www.throughchelseaseyes.blogspot.com xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou sweetie x will follow ur blog x

      Delete
  3. this is lovely., ive tagged your blog in my most recent post :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I use the sellotape trick :)
    I am a new follower, check out my blog and follow back?

    http://phatfashionandbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its a good trick isn't it... Will check out your blog & follow later :) xx

      Delete

© Ohh So Glam. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig