Sunday, 25 March 2012

My Wishlist: March 2012 ♥

Evening Lovelies, I thought I'd do a short Post on some Items I'm really Lusting for This Month.

MUA Eyeshadow Palette


For a Bargain £4 for 12 Eyeshadows that would fit in well with My Everyday Makeup this is a MAJOR must have!
This Palette is in the Colour Heaven & Earth.

MUA Glitter Liner



This is even more of a Bargain for £1 !!! (cheap as chips), This would look fab as a Double Winged Liner with Black Eyeliner Too.

New Look Sandals


As I'm only a size 4 in shoes I can fit into the Teens range (whooo). These Chain Ankle Strap Sandals are Gorgeous for Summer & I NEED These in My Life !!!
£14.99 New Look

New Look Wedges


I'm also loving these Chunky Tribal Detail Wedges from New Look, will look great with Jeans, A Skirt or a Maxi Dress.
Another Perfect Shoe for Summer.
£27.99 New Look

Miss Selfridge Sundress


I love this Blue Sundress and It will look even More Gorgeous teamed up with the Chunky Brown Wedges from New Look.


It also has a Gorgeous crossback detail, This gives it a little hint of sexiness.
£32.00 Miss Selfridge

So those are a Few Item's I'm lusting for This Month, I'm sure Their will be more to add to My List Soon.

Thats for Reading & Please Comment.

Sarah xx

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
SHARE:

1 comment

© Ohh So Glam. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig