Thursday, 22 March 2012

NOTD Using Bargain Foil Nail Wraps

Hi Lovelies So In My Last Post Foil Nail Wraps That WONT Break The Bank! I Showed You some Bargain Nail Wraps I received from Modiify.com, And I have Tried them out on My NOTD.


For This Look I used the Floral Nail Foils...


They are sooooooo easy to apply & simple instructions are on the back!



I Didn't want every nail with the Nail Foils on so I just put them on the Ring Finger.






Excuse the Cuticles *in need of a Mani!!*

On the other Nails I used No7 Stay Perfect in Tangy 220.

These Nail Foils are Amazing & I want to Buy all the others too !!
It wont break the bank either as they only cost £1.19-£1.29 =D

Thanks For Reading Lovelies.

Hope You Like This Look & The Foil Nail Wraps.

Sarah xx

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. omg! i love your nails.. So cute
    www.throughchelseaseyes.com

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou x
      Will check out & follow ur blog :) x

      Delete
  2. Love these! Definitely going to be trying them out! xx

    http://ocbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are great value for money, i did apply a little base coat underneath before sticking down to help last longer :) xx

      Delete
  3. Very pretty, I love this xx


    www.misslv.com

    ReplyDelete

© Ohh So Glam. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig