Saturday, 24 March 2012

OOTD & HOTD ♥

Hi Lovelies, Just a quick Post to Show You My OOTD & HOTD :)

The Outfit




My Boyfriend Took Me Shopping Yesterday & Brought Me this Gorgeous Dress for My Birthday (I wasn't ment to wear it because My Birthday Isn't till next week!!)

It's from Republic & was a Bargain £10 in the Sale, Including the belt aswell !! Whoooop

I Thought it would be great in Summer without Tights, or when its a little cooler with tights.





The back of The Dress & My HOTD :)

The Hair




I'm loving the Results of My Hair after using The Velcro Sleep in Rollers

Its Has Volume and a Gorgeous Wave that Makes You feel Glamorous.

Thanks for Reading My Post, Your Comments are Always Welcome.

Have a Fab Saturday what ever Your up too.

Sarah xx



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. your hair looks lovely. love your dress xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful dress, can't believe it was only a tenner!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did not know about ur blog and is so cute! i'm following u now :) what about following eachother? :)
    www.meryswardrobe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© Ohh So Glam. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig